A Professional Legal Association
John Triplett :: Attorneys
"My hobbies revolve around the outdoors and community service. Marietta is a unique community because people get involved. I enjoy the sense of community that results. I am currently an assistant scout master with Boy Scout Troop 231 and am involved locally with national conservation organizations such as Ducks Unlimited and the National Wild Turkey Federation."
- Undergraduate education from Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee (B.A. 1981).
- Legal education from Ohio Northern University (J.D. with distinction 1984).
- Born in Huntington, West Virginia on September 14, 1959.
- Began legal career with the United States Army Judge Advocate General's Corps.
- Practicing in Marietta since 1989.
- Focuses on litigation and attempts to find cost-effective and creative solutions to clients' problems. Finding a pro-active path to avoid litigation is as rewarding as success in the courtroom.
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum.
- Member of the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation
You may contact John by email at email@example.com.