A Legal Professional Association
Adam Schwendeman :: Attorneys
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, Ohio University (2008)
- Juris Doctor, University of Dayton School of Law (2012, Magna Cum Laude)
- Born in Marietta, Ohio
- Admitted to practice before the Ohio Supreme Court, the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals, and various federal district and circuit courts.
- Practice areas of emphasis include civil litigation, construction, oil and gas, and labor and employment law (with significant experience in workplace safety and health issues, OSHA/MSHA).
- Joined Theisen Brock in 2018 after practicing for several years at a large regional law firm in Charleston, WV
You may contact Adam by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.