A Professional Legal Association
Matthew C. Carlisle :: Attorneys
- Undergraduate education from Ohio University, Athens, Ohio (BBA, 1994)
- Legal education from the Ohio State University (JD 1997)
- Admitted to practice in Ohio, West Virginia, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and all federal courts in West Virginia.
- Member of Ohio and West Virginia State Bar Associations.
- Emphasis on corporate and commercial litigation, real estate and insurance defense work.
- Developed litigation skills as an Assistant Prosecutor in Jefferson County, Ohio.