A Professional Legal Association
Craig J. Wakefield :: Attorneys
"In my personal life I enjoy spending time with my wife, Rachel, and my three young children, James, Natalie and Spencer. As a husband and father of three young children I know how important it is to have a plan in place for the what-ifs in life. My advice to clients is to plan for the what-ifs so their family won't have to."
-Craig J. Wakefield
- Received his Bachelor's Degree in Business from Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio (2001)
- Received his M.B.A. from The University of Toledo College of Business Administration in Toledo, Ohio (2004)
- Received his J.D. from The University of Toledo College of Law in Toledo, Ohio (2004)
- Received his LL.M. from The Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Auburn Hills, Michigan (2010)
- Born in Fremont, Ohio
- Admitted to practice before the Michigan, Ohio and West Virginia Supreme Courts, The U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, and the U.S. Tax Court
- Member of the Michigan, Ohio, and West Virginia Bar Associations
- OSBA Certified Specialist: Estate Planning, Trust, and Probate Law
You may contact Craig by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.