A Professional Legal Association
Patrick T. Stealey :: Attorneys
"As a lifelong resident of the Mid-Ohio Valley, I feel a responsibility to serve the people and the businesses of this region. It is an honor and a privilege to do just that with Theisen Brock.
A wise man, and a great mentor once told me that “The greatest threat we face is from people who are so convinced of their certainty that they refuse to be educated.” Above all else, my goal is to learn something every day in pursuit of providing the best possible representation for our clients."
—Patrick T. Stealey
- B.A., Ohio University Honors Tutorial College (2013, Magna Cum Laude.)
- J.D., West Virginia University College of Law (2016)
- Born in Parkersburg, West Virginia, October 21, 1990.
- Admitted to practice in the of states Ohio and West Virginia, and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia.
- Practicing in Marietta with Theisen Brock since 2016.
- At WVU, served as President of the West Virginia Association for Justice, Student Chapter.