“When people ask me what I do for a living, I often tell them that I ‘create order out of chaos’. In my business-oriented practice, I am a strong believer in preventive law. Litigation is expensive and unpredictable. I enjoy running and coaching other runners. I try to bring the disciplined approach of a rigorous training regimen and the intensity of athletic competition to my business practice.” – Dale Leeper
Areas of Practice
Labor & Employment
Oil & Gas
- Undergraduate education from The College of Wooster, Wooster, Ohio (B.A. 1970).
- Legal education from Ohio State University (J.D. 1974, Cum Laude)
- Born in Zanesville, Ohio on October 22, 1948.
- Member of Ohio and West Virginia State Bar Associations; Admitted to numerous federal courts including the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Practicing in Marietta with Theisen Brock for over 30 years.
- Focus on helping businesses get off the ground, grow and prosper, assisting them with legal, tax, financial and regulatory issues along the way.
- Of Counsel, January 1, 2016
You may contact Dale by email at email@example.com.