Daniel P. Corcoran
Areas of Practice
Oil & Gas
- Bachelor of Arts, Ohio Wesleyan University (2005, Summa Cum Laude).
- Juris Doctor, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (2008, Summa Cum Laude).
- Born in Chillicothe, Ohio, July 30, 1982
- Admitted to practice before the Ohio Supreme Court and the West Virginia Supreme Court of Appeals
- Areas of emphasis are oil and gas, collections, and corporate and commercial litigation
- Practicing in Marietta with TheisenBrock since 2008
- Chair, Legal Committee, Southeastern Ohio Oil & Gas Association
- Violinist, River Cities Symphony Orchestra
- Knights of Columbus
You may contact Dan by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.