“When I am working estate planning is my passion. When I’m not working my time is spent with my wife and adult children, or on the beach at Sunset Beach, or working with wood, or walking for exercise. For 14 years I coached high school soccer (while practicing law) and soccer is a part of my life.” – Jerry Brock
- Undergraduate education from Ohio University (B.S.C. 1960).
- Legal education from University of Cincinnati (J.D. 1963) and University of Illinois (L.L.M. 1964).
- OSBA Certified Specialist: Estate Planning Trust and Probate Law
- Born in Cincinnati, Ohio on February 3, 1938.
- Member of Ohio State and American Bar Associations.
- Practicing in Marietta with Theisen Brock for over 50 years.
- Establishing long-standing relationships with families and businesses when creating financial plans that save them taxes, especially estate and gift taxes.
- Responding to the need of clients to have things done in a timely fashion and working together to solve problems and save money and litigation.
- Practicing in the estate planning and business succession field, in all of its many aspects– revocable and irrevocable trusts; Crummey trusts, insurance trusts; charitable remainder trusts; family limited partnerships; limited liability companies; sales and purchases of businesses; aligning property ownership with planned documents; and all the tax planning that is involved in this area.
You may contact Jerry by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.