“On a personal basis, I enjoy my family. My daughter is active in school sports, theater and musical arts. My younger son is a joy to watch. I am a very serious golfer and love the theater, particularly Shakespeare. I have been married for 20 years to my high school sweetheart, Kimberly.” – Jim Huggins
Areas of Practice
Oil & Gas
- Undergraduate education from Ohio State University (B.A. Economics and History 1978, Cum Laude with honors in the liberal arts). Elected to membership in Phi Beta Kappa.
- Legal education from Ohio State University (J.D. with honors in law 1981)
- Born in Burlington, Iowa, on October 4, 1956.
- Member of Ohio and West Virginia State Bar Associations; Admitted to the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Ohio and Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth and Sixth Circuits and the U.S. Supreme Court.
- Practicing in Marietta with Theisen Brock since 1981. Became a partner and shareholder in 1984.
- Areas of emphasis are oil and gas, bankruptcy, commercial litigation, taxation and business planning. My practice is transitioning from commercial litigation to the planning areas.
- Of Counsel, January 1, 2017
You may contact Jim by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.