Khadine L. Ritter
“Our firm believes in maintaining a healthy balance between your professional, community, and personal life. This philosophy is evident in our dedication to our clients, our varied community endeavors, and the quality of life we enjoy. My personal interests include golf, traveling, studying languages, and reading.” – Khadine L. Ritter
Areas of Practice
Oil & Gas
- Received her Bachelor’s Degree in International Relations and Russian Area Studies from Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa (1997).
- Received her J.D. from Case Western Reserve University School of Law (2000).
- Born in the Republic of Panama.
- Speaks Spanish and Russian fluently, and conversational German and French.
- Editor in Chief of the Case Western Reserve Journal of International Law (1999-2000).
- Published: “The Russian Death Penalty Dilemma: Square Pegs and Round Holes” 32 Case W. Res. J. Int’l L. 129.
- Admitted to practice before the Ohio and West Virginia Supreme Courts, and the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Ohio and the Southern and Northern Districts of West Virginia.
- Principal areas of practice are oil and gas, commercial litigation, and real estate.
- Practicing in Marietta with TheisenBrock since 2000; became a partner and shareholder in 2005.
You may contact Khadine by email at email@example.com.