Matthew C. Carlisle
Areas of Practice
Oil & Gas
Personal Injury Litigation
- Undergraduate education from Ohio University, Athens, Ohio (BBA, 1994).
- Legal education from the Ohio State University (JD 1997).
- Admitted to practice in Ohio, West Virginia, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Ohio and all federal courts in West Virginia.
- Member of Ohio and West Virginia State Bar Associations.
- Emphasis on corporate and commercial litigation, real estate and insurance defense work.
- Experienced mediator in Ohio and West Virginia.
- Extensive jury trial experience.
You may contact Matthew by email at email@example.com.